LOAN FOR THE YEAR 2017 FROM KOSGEB (Small and Medium Industry Development Organization) TO SMES’ UP TO 50.000 TURKISH LIRA
- The loan provided within the program will not exceed 50.000 Turkish Lira per enterprise.
- The first 12 (twelve) months will be unpaid, the rest will be paid equally every three months; coming to 36 months in total.
- The loans will be at zero interest rate
- In order to secure to eliminate the problems for the enterprises having difficulty in finding security deposit or indemnification, they will partake with the protocol to be issued by the Loan Warranty Fund Ltd. and Turkish Tradesmen and Craftsmen Union of Loans and Indemnifications Central Association. The banks under the protocol are led to make more positive evaluation on security deposits and indemnifications.
Who Can Benefit?
Excluding the 244.980 enterprises that applied the KOSGEB Enterprise Loan Support at Zero Interest Rate in 2016, found eligible and was paid by KOSGEB, the enterprises who are eligible for all the conditions and already have their existing applications at KOSGEB are planned to benefit from the program and do not have to re-apply. Their previous applications will be considered valid. It is possible for enterprises, especially micro-enterprises to apply for the first time.
The micro enterprises (with the annual sales volume less than 1 million lira and less than 10 employees) registered at KOSGEB Database with certified SME Declaration and not expurgated from KOSGEB Supports will benefit from the support will have the priority.
What are Application Assessment Criteria?
- All applications will pass through a security investigation.
- The enterprises will be listed from the smallest according to the number of employees and net sales volume.
- The Craftsmen and Tradesmen who benefited from the 30.000 at zero interest rate loans with the Cabinet Decree dated 14/12/2015 numbered 2015/8297 will not be able to benefit from the KOSGEB Enterprise Loan Support with Zero Interest Rate for the Year 2017.
The Applications will be between February 10th and 20th
The Enterprises will be able to apply between February 10th and 20th via the web address sifirfaiz2017.kosgeb.gov.tr
Prior to the loan interest support application, it is not conditioned to be registered to KOSGEB database. Following the enterprises to be found eligible to the loan which are not registered at KOSGEB Database, they will need to be registered at KOSGEB Database and issue a SME Certified Information Declaration before receiving the loan.
After the application, an sms and an informative confirmation e-mail will be sent to the enterprises which are found eligible for the loan starting from February 27th 2017. Then, the enterprises can contact the Banks to start their loan transactions.
The Banks under the Protocol
Akbank T. A.Ş.
QNB Finansbank A.Ş.
T. Garanti Bankası A.Ş.
T. Halkbankası A.Ş.
T. İşbankası A.Ş.
T. Vakıflar Bankası T.A.O
Yapı ve Kredi Bankası A.Ş.
Ziraat Bankası A.Ş.